The expense, mess, renovation, and sacrifice of space might be more than you want to tackle. Desert Diamond Air has the perfect solution: Ductless HVAC is an opportunity for ideal comfort in Valleywide without tearing into walls and draining the budget. Installation requires little more than a tiny hole in an exterior wall, and the specialists from Desert Diamond Air typically have your system up and running in a single afternoon.
Desert Diamond Air provides new design/installation, equipment upgrades, seasonal maintenance, and repair of all makes and models. Whether you’re targeting a single or multiple rooms, residential or commercial application, we’ll help you determine the ideal mini- or multi-split air conditioner or heat pump.
Trust in Desert Diamond Air, a Mitsubishi Electric Contractor, for Ductless HVAC
We carry industry-leading ductless technology from Mitsubishi Electric. Mitsubishi ductless units are known for their precise control and efficiency. User-friendly, WiFi compatible, and programmable, these compact, quiet yet powerful systems are an affordable, simple, and rewarding choice for ideal comfort. Simply get in touch with Desert Diamond Air at (602) 362-4599. We’ll handle the rest. Along with prompt scheduling, we offer 24/7 Emergency Assistance, at no extra charge, throughout Phoenix, Scottsdale, Peoria, Glendale, Mesa, Sun City, & Surprise, AZ.
The Benefits of Ductless HVAC Technology
Take a look at some of the benefits of ductless technology from Mitsubishi:
- Draws significantly less energy, trimming energy bills and offering a potential savings of 20-30% per month on air conditioning
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- Heat/cool rooms independently and avoid conditioning empty spaces
- Cater to demand in specific areas for superior comfort
- Personalized settings make everyone happy
- With most of the operation handled outside, running sounds are whisper-quiet
- No major renovation for installation
- Extensive line lengths allow flexibility of location
- Impressive air filtration for a healthier home
- Compact, lightweight, and modern-looking equipment
- Heating & cooling in one convenient unit
- Very little maintenance required